Wednesday, August 25, 2021

UberX: What's Taking You So Long?

 I've been doing food delivery for UberEats since April.  They're the first food delivery platform I ever went with.

Recently, I've decided to do Rideshare and have been doing rides for Lyft.  It's been great and I love it. So I've also signed up to start taking rides with Uber.  I've been through the process already, background check, document submission etc...so why has it been 3 weeks (And then some) and I'm still waiting for approval?  Is the market saturated?  You would think since I already do deliveries for them the process would be instantaneous right?

I guess not!  

Uber. What's taking so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Non-Tippers" YOU SUCK!

Ok, first and foremost, before I get judged for sounding like I'm apathetic to the impoverished, I want you to know that at one point in...